Sunday, July 15, 2007

About Chris Benoit And His Wife and Son

I know a lot of people have already heard about the untimely deaths of wwe wrestler Chris Benoit and his wife and son. What makes this so sound is obviously it looks like from many sources from the net and tv that this was a multiple homicide. My opinion is wwe most definitly needs to do something about this it's getting way out of hand. The list of wrestlers that have died under the age of 50 is startling to say the list such as Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Eddie Guerreo and so many many others.


Now I want to talk about something else too and that is free will I for one believe we all have it. We all get to make the most out of life it's out chose how meaningful we want to make it. I have started watching a show called Celebrity paranormal project it's very interesting. Just in case anyone is reading this and wondering where i am from I'm New Glasgow, Nova Scotia Canada I am currently 22 years old and soon going on 23 years old on August 27th.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...