Monday, April 7, 2008

My Top Ten Favorite Wrestlers

I have compiled a list of wrestlers that I look up too.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Batista
3. Triple H
4. Kane
5. The Undertaker
6. Bret Hart
7. JBL
8. The Macho Man
9. The Ultimate Warrior
10. Christy Hemme

Also a couple of things i like to mention Randy Orton is still the wwe champion on raw which in my opinion sucks the man has a huge ego.

Here's something cool though The Undertaker is the wwe champion on smackdown and Kane is the wwe champion on ecw.

I rented a Dvd at abercrombie video it's called the royal rumble 2008 yes it was a couple of months old. I know what the results were I just always that the 30 man over the top royal rumble.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...