Monday, September 1, 2008

This Summer Sucks A Lot

We had a lot and i mean a lot of rain this August. Haven't been able to mow the backyard yet it's soaked in rain. Well, saturday I celebrated by birthday my brother got me a card, and some lotto tickets. What we really need is a dry spell but according to the weather forecasts that won't happen.

The days are obviosuly getting shorter so their is a less of a chance of a heatwave. Damm this summer sucks. The price of gas too doesn't help either. But their is a bright side I guess for me and that is this winter could be very snowy and cold. I love that. Oh well I guess you got to take the bad with the good.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...