Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I did Today At Coop 1

I am going to now write also about what I have done on my job at coop

1. Did two big boxes of cardboard
2. Trimmed green onions
3. Put them all out
4. Put out two boxes of 5 x 6 tomatoes
5. Put out a box of field tomatoes
6. Put out two boxes of bagged clementine oranges
7. Bagged up some bananas
8. Took the skin of corn a big bag of them
9 .Put out some red delicious bulk apples
10. Put out some bulk golden delicious apples
11. Put out a box of bulk black plums
12. Put out some bulk red plums
13. Put out some turnups
14. Put out a box of bananas
15. Watered a bunch of flowers


Well that is mostly it for today that I did.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...