Monday, November 3, 2008

Things Are Pretty Bad

My father is getting panic attacks bad ones. He panics about almost everything. he is on new medication that hopefully will help him. I still get the odd panic attack myself, i found that counselling was the best medicine. My brother Tommy is also going through some tough times, such as his two kids he made with a girl named Melissa. Well she's got custody of them but now my brother does get partial custody to see his kids, which is good. One of the kids has autism, my my mother and father told my brother that he should be in a special school.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...