Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update On My Father

My father last night and my mom and brother went out to grab some coffee at tim hortons. My mom told me that my father wanted a bottle of wine she said no they went to time hortons. My father open the car door and tried to jump out. Luckily my brothers grabbed him. Today, my other brother, sister and her husband, mother took my father to the hospital, they admitted him. I feel so depressed right now I wish things will turn around. Right now we got to try to get his mental condition back to normal. It looks he may not be able to go to Halifax on the first week of december for tests done on his heart.

this is because of his mental condition. My mom is rightly worried that he may try to jump out of the vehicle before they get to halifax. Well I am typing this my mother is still over the hospital with my father.

1 comment:

Keith Augustine said...

Hi Leo,

Some cars have a "switch" by the driver's side that allows you to set the locks in the back seats so that the door will not open from the inside when you pull the handle. This is for kids, but if you set that, it might be a good idea to put your dad in the backseat.

It would be a good idea to test, too: change the setting then have someone sit in back and try to open either back seat door. Obviously, don't tell your dad you did this so he doesn't try something different.

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...