Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things That Are Happening In My Life

I am hanging in their i guess my poor cat takes seizures once every two months. My father isn't get any better yet, my brother Roddy is in the hospital for a checkup because he has pain in his stomach, chest, shoulders and back. My other brother Tommy has been bumming my mom for food, to use her phone and to do his laundry for money. Well he only paid her 20 dollars for like 4 loads of laundry and you know how much laundry soap is. So she told him and his girlfriend which is Becky not to come around our house again. Plus we are struggling to get by to the end of the month. Waiting now to hear how my brother Roddy's checkup went at the hospital. Other than all of that stuff that is going on everything else is ok.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...