Saturday, January 8, 2011

Panic Attacks

I wonder if anyone knows to beat panic attacks?. I am afraid that my increase in my medication will not work.I have had panic attacks since 2000 now. Lately i had a very bad spell of panic attacks, having them day and night now. I really don't what is causing my panic attacks. My symptoms are as follows:

-sweaty palms
-sweaty face
-sore stomach
-nausea and getting physically sick
-very dry mouth and stuffy nose
-chest pains
-loss of appetite and i don't drink (water, juice, milk or pop) very much now with these panic attacks
-my face turns beat red
-shaking
-stiff neck
-tense shoulders and back
-breathing heavy because of my nerves and panic attacks

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...