Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Compiled list of spiritual/afterlife songs

I'll wait for you by Joe Nichols



Heaven by Bryan Adams



Ordinary Miracle by Sarah McLachlan



Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood



Who you'd be today by Kenny Chesney



When I get Where I am going by Brad Paisley



Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton



See you on the otherside by Ozzy Osbourne



I miss you by Blink 182



Heaven by Warrant



When I see you again by Emerson Drive



Forever by Vertical Horizon



Heaven by Live



I saw God today



Meatloaf all coming back to me now



What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong



Without you by Motley Crue



Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony



Sissy's song by Alan Jackson


I Believe by Brooks N Dunn



God only cries by Diamond Rio



You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins



Take a look through my eyes by Phil Collins



Parellel Universe by Red Hot Chili Peppers



The Otherside by Aerosmith



If you came back from heaven by Lorrie Morgan



Nothing takes the place of you by Toussaint McCall



New Soul by Yael Naim



Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers



Immortality by Celine Dion featuring the Bee Gees



The Highway man by the Highway Men



Love me by Collin Raye



I will not say Goodbye by Danny Gokey



Dixie Lullaby by Pat Green



Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...