Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's not my time

A three doors song makes you think with these lyrics its called "Its' not my Time" It's not my time, I'm not going There's a fear in me, it's not showing This could be the end of me And everything I know But it's not my time, I'm not going There's a will in me and now I know that This could be the end of me And everything I know, ooh, but I won't go! I won't go! There might be more than you believe (There might be more than you believe) And there might be more than you can see But I won't go, oh no I won't go down, yeah This expresses the possibility that their is no afterlife but at the same time there maybe indeed be an afterlife. Clearly, just because we can't take the afterlife and dissect it bit by bit in a laboratory doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...