Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How my Surgery went with my Wisdom Teeth

Well here it is. They did an x-ray on me because the guys in New Glasgow lost it. It only showed one impacted wisdom tooth and the other three were removed too while the other x-ray showed two impacted wisdom teeth. They gave me a iv sedation I don't think I was fully sedated as I was able to feel what they were doing. I know I should of said something I am just glad it's over with. The worse part was the gauze part. Swallowing my own blood which made me throw up some in the backseat of my sister's car in a sobeys bag. I was in pain for about four days then the pain subsided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if that looked like spam, I was responding to your rant. Red pill is a philosophy of accepting reality for what it is, like in The Matrix - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...